Jul 30, 2012, 12:34 PM EDT
Regardless of how you feel about the Joe Paterno statue being removed from its former place outside of Beaver Stadium, I think we can all agree the empty space that was left in its wake — specifically that eery outline of the football players on the wall — felt strange.
Penn State changed that by planting trees where the statue once stood.
Celebrity Twitter personality “CK” brought the shade on the situation while the Centre Daily Times has the full story and photos.
— CK(@cranekicker) July 26, 2012
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return