Aug 28, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
Never noticed he had that tatt before, did ya?
Via SB Nation, we stumbled across this sizzle reel for the 2012 Temple football season that pairs some of the program’s recent highlights with audio from The Dark Knight Rises trailers.
The idea, more or less, is that TU had its back broken in a battle located below Wayne Industries’ Appiled Sciences department, but then climbed out of an underground prison — the MAC — without the use of a rope to return to the Big East in time to dispose of a nuclear bomb.
A hero can be anyone. Even Al Golden doing something as simple and
reassuring as putting coats around fans’ shoulders to let them know that the world hadn’t ended.
Sorry, got caught up there.
You can still catch TDKR in theatres and watch the football Owls kick off their season this Friday night at 7 p.m. at Lincoln Financial Field against Villanova in the fourth and final installment of the Mayor’s Cup. We’ll have more on the team and game throughout the week.
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return