Aug 28, 2012, 3:01 PM EST
Never noticed he had that tatt before, did ya?
Via SB Nation, we stumbled across this sizzle reel for the 2012 Temple football season that pairs some of the program’s recent highlights with audio from The Dark Knight Rises trailers.
The idea, more or less, is that TU had its back broken in a battle located below Wayne Industries’ Appiled Sciences department, but then climbed out of an underground prison — the MAC — without the use of a rope to return to the Big East in time to dispose of a nuclear bomb.
A hero can be anyone. Even Al Golden doing something as simple and
reassuring as putting coats around fans’ shoulders to let them know that the world hadn’t ended.
Sorry, got caught up there.
You can still catch TDKR in theatres and watch the football Owls kick off their season this Friday night at 7 p.m. at Lincoln Financial Field against Villanova in the fourth and final installment of the Mayor’s Cup. We’ll have more on the team and game throughout the week.
|Captain_Awesome on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Joseph on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|Dominic on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|SteveBrown on Photo Gallery and Tweets: Linc…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages