Aug 28, 2012, 3:01 PM EST
Never noticed he had that tatt before, did ya?
Via SB Nation, we stumbled across this sizzle reel for the 2012 Temple football season that pairs some of the program’s recent highlights with audio from The Dark Knight Rises trailers.
The idea, more or less, is that TU had its back broken in a battle located below Wayne Industries’ Appiled Sciences department, but then climbed out of an underground prison — the MAC — without the use of a rope to return to the Big East in time to dispose of a nuclear bomb.
A hero can be anyone. Even Al Golden doing something as simple and
reassuring as putting coats around fans’ shoulders to let them know that the world hadn’t ended.
Sorry, got caught up there.
You can still catch TDKR in theatres and watch the football Owls kick off their season this Friday night at 7 p.m. at Lincoln Financial Field against Villanova in the fourth and final installment of the Mayor’s Cup. We’ll have more on the team and game throughout the week.
|NZPhilly on Stop blaming Claude Giroux for…|
|MJS on Video: All hell breaks loose a…|
|galasso2586 on Video: All hell breaks loose a…|
|igantz on Stop blaming Claude Giroux for…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages