Apr 3, 2006, 3:36 PM EST
Wet as shit Originally uploaded by emc303.
Apr 3, 2006, 3:02 PM EST
Opening Day 2006 Originally uploaded by emc303.
Apr 3, 2006, 12:51 PM EST
No Rain Yet Originally uploaded by emc303.
Apr 3, 2006, 12:42 AM EST
Thomas Perez was released by the Phillies. Man, I’m kind of sad. I think this is a wise baseball decision, but this is like cutting the Phanatic to bring in a younger more athletic mascot or something. [MLB.com]: "I’m 32 years old, and know I can help another team," Perez said. "I did my best…
Apr 2, 2006, 3:02 PM EST
This is the kind of stuff that makes blogs so great. ESPN may be the world wide leader, but there you won’t find remixes of RBI baseball’s theme music, a Springsteen rockabilly version of "Take me Out to the Ball Game", the music from The Natural, and Field of Dreams. -Baseball Season Will Be Starting…
Apr 2, 2006, 2:39 PM EST
Jimmy Rollins went hitless in the 3 at bats in the Phillies final spring tune up game against the Red Sox. The National Media has been all over Jimmy Rollins streak this off season but us Phillies fans have been along for the whole ride. I’ll be doing a Rollins Watch post with every game…
Apr 2, 2006, 12:43 PM EST
A nice video interview by George Will with Jimmy Rollins to start out your Sunday. [ABC.com] via [PhilliesNation] Jimmy got a hit on Saturday against the Red Sox, but the real deal starts tomorrow. Look out for the Rollins Watch.
Apr 1, 2006, 1:50 PM EST
Beautiful Day in South Philly Originally uploaded by emc303. I love baseball.
Mar 31, 2006, 12:08 PM EST
The NFL is cracking down on having fun. Why? It doesn’t make any sense at all to me. If you think of exciting players in the NFL who do you think of? Terrell Owens and Chad Johnson have to be at the very top of your list. They add flavor to the game. I don’t…
Mar 31, 2006, 8:59 AM EST
This is an old video, but that’s what Friday random videos are for. Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan in Vegas.
Mar 30, 2006, 10:10 PM EST
An Eagles fan’s rebuttal to T.O.’s Cowboy rap song.
Mar 30, 2006, 7:10 PM EST
ESPN is reporting that Buffalo WR Eric Moulds is likely to get traded and the two teams involved in the hunt are the Houston Texans and the Philadelphia Eagles. Other notable rumors have names like Green Bay receiver Javon Walker and Cleveland center Jeff Faine. All of these names seem like they would be smart…
|brandonphilly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages