Apr 3, 2006, 10:16 PM EDT
It was a nasty day in South Philadelphia with a cold rain and a hot St. Louis team putting a damper on opening day festivities for 44,000 Phillie faithful. The Phillies dug themselves an early hole and found themselves down 10-0 in the 4th. It was a hard day to pay intricate attention to the…
Apr 3, 2006, 3:36 PM EDT
Wet as shit Originally uploaded by emc303.
Apr 3, 2006, 3:02 PM EDT
Opening Day 2006 Originally uploaded by emc303.
Apr 3, 2006, 12:51 PM EDT
No Rain Yet Originally uploaded by emc303.
Apr 3, 2006, 12:42 AM EDT
Thomas Perez was released by the Phillies. Man, I’m kind of sad. I think this is a wise baseball decision, but this is like cutting the Phanatic to bring in a younger more athletic mascot or something. [MLB.com]: "I’m 32 years old, and know I can help another team," Perez said. "I did my best…
Apr 2, 2006, 3:02 PM EDT
This is the kind of stuff that makes blogs so great. ESPN may be the world wide leader, but there you won’t find remixes of RBI baseball’s theme music, a Springsteen rockabilly version of "Take me Out to the Ball Game", the music from The Natural, and Field of Dreams. -Baseball Season Will Be Starting…
Apr 2, 2006, 2:39 PM EDT
Jimmy Rollins went hitless in the 3 at bats in the Phillies final spring tune up game against the Red Sox. The National Media has been all over Jimmy Rollins streak this off season but us Phillies fans have been along for the whole ride. I’ll be doing a Rollins Watch post with every game…
Apr 2, 2006, 12:43 PM EDT
A nice video interview by George Will with Jimmy Rollins to start out your Sunday. [ABC.com] via [PhilliesNation] Jimmy got a hit on Saturday against the Red Sox, but the real deal starts tomorrow. Look out for the Rollins Watch.
Apr 1, 2006, 1:50 PM EDT
Beautiful Day in South Philly Originally uploaded by emc303. I love baseball.
Mar 31, 2006, 12:08 PM EDT
The NFL is cracking down on having fun. Why? It doesn’t make any sense at all to me. If you think of exciting players in the NFL who do you think of? Terrell Owens and Chad Johnson have to be at the very top of your list. They add flavor to the game. I don’t…
Mar 31, 2006, 8:59 AM EDT
This is an old video, but that’s what Friday random videos are for. Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan in Vegas.
Mar 30, 2006, 10:10 PM EDT
An Eagles fan’s rebuttal to T.O.’s Cowboy rap song.
|CD on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|NBA lottery is rigge… on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|J on CEO Scott O’Neil promise…|
|philasopher on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money