Apr 3, 2006, 3:02 PM EDT
Opening Day 2006 Originally uploaded by emc303.
Apr 3, 2006, 12:51 PM EDT
No Rain Yet Originally uploaded by emc303.
Apr 3, 2006, 12:42 AM EDT
Thomas Perez was released by the Phillies. Man, I’m kind of sad. I think this is a wise baseball decision, but this is like cutting the Phanatic to bring in a younger more athletic mascot or something. [MLB.com]: "I’m 32 years old, and know I can help another team," Perez said. "I did my best…
Apr 2, 2006, 3:02 PM EDT
This is the kind of stuff that makes blogs so great. ESPN may be the world wide leader, but there you won’t find remixes of RBI baseball’s theme music, a Springsteen rockabilly version of "Take me Out to the Ball Game", the music from The Natural, and Field of Dreams. -Baseball Season Will Be Starting…
Apr 2, 2006, 2:39 PM EDT
Jimmy Rollins went hitless in the 3 at bats in the Phillies final spring tune up game against the Red Sox. The National Media has been all over Jimmy Rollins streak this off season but us Phillies fans have been along for the whole ride. I’ll be doing a Rollins Watch post with every game…
Apr 2, 2006, 12:43 PM EDT
A nice video interview by George Will with Jimmy Rollins to start out your Sunday. [ABC.com] via [PhilliesNation] Jimmy got a hit on Saturday against the Red Sox, but the real deal starts tomorrow. Look out for the Rollins Watch.
Apr 1, 2006, 1:50 PM EDT
Beautiful Day in South Philly Originally uploaded by emc303. I love baseball.
Mar 31, 2006, 12:08 PM EDT
The NFL is cracking down on having fun. Why? It doesn’t make any sense at all to me. If you think of exciting players in the NFL who do you think of? Terrell Owens and Chad Johnson have to be at the very top of your list. They add flavor to the game. I don’t…
Mar 31, 2006, 8:59 AM EDT
This is an old video, but that’s what Friday random videos are for. Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan in Vegas.
Mar 30, 2006, 10:10 PM EDT
An Eagles fan’s rebuttal to T.O.’s Cowboy rap song.
Mar 30, 2006, 7:10 PM EDT
ESPN is reporting that Buffalo WR Eric Moulds is likely to get traded and the two teams involved in the hunt are the Houston Texans and the Philadelphia Eagles. Other notable rumors have names like Green Bay receiver Javon Walker and Cleveland center Jeff Faine. All of these names seem like they would be smart…
Mar 30, 2006, 12:34 PM EDT
I like the idea of J-Rolls father taking him to horrible fields to play ball: Credit his father with his brilliant defensive ability. "When I was a kid, we’d get up early and my dad would take me out to practice," Rollins says. "We’d go to the roughest fields because it was a challenge. ……
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money