Feb 4, 2005, 4:13 PM EST
The Inquirer has a blog from some people down in Jax. There is a nice little post about parties from last night and some of the celebs which showed up including Fredex, the ever stylish Dhani Jones, as well as many non-Eagles. Pics included.
Feb 4, 2005, 11:26 AM EST
The Philadelphia Eagles play on Sunday in the Superbowl, something many of us have never witnessed. The national media gives us almost no shot; New Englanders believe their Patriots have zero chance of losing, and Philadelphians think there is no way the Birds can fall short. There are so many subplots which leads to this…
Feb 4, 2005, 9:35 AM EST
For the second year in a row, the Wing Bowl went into OVERTIME! The leader, Eric "Badlands" Booker got DQ’ed for "heaving." El Wingador wins by 1 wing in Over time! The First of 2 Championships for Philly this weekend! Complete coverage along with videos at Philly.com’s Wing Bowl Video Page.
Feb 4, 2005, 8:43 AM EST
At the end of the first half Eric "Badlands" Booker was leading with a total of 80 wings eaten. El Wingador was 4 wings behind and the defending champ Sonia Thomas was 3 wings behind El Wingador.
Feb 4, 2005, 7:46 AM EST
Merril Hoge has picked the New England Patriots to win the Superbowl. This of course means the Eagles will win. Todd Pinkston is a joke. If he doesn’t come up huge, he should be shot. Freddie needs to back up his big mouth. Boomer Esiason thinks McNabb is almost at Namath status. I am going…
Feb 3, 2005, 7:11 PM EST
On ebay you can buy the bowl and even the cereal in which this Eagles miracle happend. Pretty funny stuff, they claim that an Eagle appeared in their cheerios or something. This isn’t as good as "Doug Brien’s Head" on a silver platter which was a hot item after the Jets choked to the Steelers.
Feb 3, 2005, 3:18 PM EST
More from the "Philly Corner" Link: ESPN.com: Page 2 – Dying for Sunday. The ultimate comes from Pete L. in Conshohocken, Pa., who sees the game as nothing short of a clash of cultures. Excepting what he sees as real passion in Southie, Pete writes off Boston as a bastion of the effette. He writes…
Feb 3, 2005, 2:03 PM EST
This article is alright, but the part about McNabb is pretty money. The title of the article reminds me of T.O.’s shirt yesterday. It said "The (insert Eagle logo) have landed." Anyone know if these are for sale? Link: At last, the Eagles have landed – ESPN Page 2 The first time I ever wrote…
Feb 3, 2005, 10:48 AM EST
This guy says what he really thinks. He rips into the Pats "fans" pretty good and gets some jabs in at the wicked stoop-ed Sox drones. Does every male in Boston own the same exact Red Sox hat? Link: FOXSports.com – NFL Playoffs- Boston’s poseurs have nothing on us Philly fans. Like most bandwagonish…
Feb 3, 2005, 7:01 AM EST
The Superbowl is only days away and the hoopla is in full effect. Steve Martarano and Anthony Gargano of 610 WIP led a caravan down to Jacksonville today. They called in to Glen Macnow’s show last night and gave a report. Pretty funny stuff. Freddie Mitchell is really starting to push the line a little…
Feb 2, 2005, 12:38 PM EST
Media day came and went yesterday, if you missed it, you can catch all the video’s and stories from FoxSports. A great video from NFL Networks of Donovan and Dawkins in a round table type conversation with Terrell Davis and some others. Pretty quality stuff here, lots of interesting insight and some goofing around. …
Feb 2, 2005, 11:10 AM EST
No more Jinx for Trot, the SI cover Jinx is back in New Englands hands!
|Matt S. on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|braindead on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|nyphilsphan on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|caliphornian on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages