Feb 14, 2012, 3:22 PM EST
It’s Valentine’s Day. That means the same for professional athletes as it does the rest of the general population. Some dudes are loving and romantic while some are … not so much.
Let’s compare Shane Victorino’s Valentine’s tweet with a quote from Washington Wizards scorer Jordan Crawford.
@MsFlyinHawaiian Happy Valentines Day Love U Honey and thanks for being a wonderful and awesome mom to the RugRats! Oh and WIFE!
— Shane Victorino (@ShaneVictorino) February 14, 2012
Solid work, Shane. You probably made Ms. Flyin’ Hawaiian’s day. Perhaps she’ll prepare you a lovely Spam-filled dinner later.
Now here’s what Crawford had to say about V-day.
Least Romantic Wizard goes to Jordan Crawford with this gem.
But he does probably save a few bucks on chocolates and roses.
|Nick on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|robert dolbow on Are the 2013 Philadelphia Eagl…|
|Handsome Pete on Photos: Temple Basketball will…|
|Captain_Awesome on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages