Jun 15, 2011, 1:24 PM EST
In one of the more bizarre things we’ve seen while watching a baseball game, Marlins catcher Brett Hayes, when throwing the ball back to his pitcher, hit batter Shane Victorino in the side of the head.
Shane was perplexed at how awful a professional baseball player’s aim could be, but eventually shrugged it off.
Victorino paid him back by ripping a double a few pitches later and subsequently scored on a Ryan Howard double.
UPDATE: watch a GIF of the play here
|dawkisgod on Video: If Chip Kelly calls a […|
|David Seasholtz on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages