Oct 9, 2011, 1:08 AM EST
The Philadelphia Phillies have been in the news the past couple of days. Not sure if you’ve heard. They didn’t win a baseball game.
Someone else who has been in the news, one Casey Anthony, has also been in the news. Despite what some of you may believe, she appears to be a worse human than every single Phillie on the roster. Yes, it’s true. Or maybe not, she was ruled not guilty.
I’m not a judge, who knows?
But one thing seems clear. Casey Anthony, for some unknown reason, wore a Phillies baseball hat once.
From the Orlando Sentinel:
Phillies baseball cap, large sunglasses and what appeared to be a dark,
But what does it all mean?!?
>>Casey Anthony: Her nostrils flare under a Phillies cap [Orlando Sentinel]
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages