Oct 9, 2011, 1:08 AM EDT
The Philadelphia Phillies have been in the news the past couple of days. Not sure if you’ve heard. They didn’t win a baseball game.
Someone else who has been in the news, one Casey Anthony, has also been in the news. Despite what some of you may believe, she appears to be a worse human than every single Phillie on the roster. Yes, it’s true. Or maybe not, she was ruled not guilty.
I’m not a judge, who knows?
But one thing seems clear. Casey Anthony, for some unknown reason, wore a Phillies baseball hat once.
From the Orlando Sentinel:
Phillies baseball cap, large sunglasses and what appeared to be a dark,
But what does it all mean?!?
>>Casey Anthony: Her nostrils flare under a Phillies cap [Orlando Sentinel]
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money