Dec 16, 2011, 12:23 PM EDT
If you’re going to win a charity auction, the chance for you and your friends to have lunch with Charlie Manuel and Iron Chef Morimoto at his Center City restaurant surely has to be one of the coolest things you could possibly win. I mean, just imagine Charlie, known as Aki-Oni or “The Red Devil” in his playing days in Japan, talking about some of his classic stories from when he played overseas. You know Charlie has some good stories about all the raw fish he ate over there.
Photos by the Starr Restaurant Group.
|pourman on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|Steve on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|Jeff on Could LeBron James be playing…|
|Rich Milkman on Remember This Guy: Chad O…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return