Jun 25, 2012, 11:51 AM EST
Unless Chase Utley wanted to train to swim alongside Michael Phelps at the London Olympics, his time at Waterworld Park in Clearwater appeared to be over this weekend. Today, via email from the IronPigs, the next stop on his road to Citizens Bank Park was revealed.
According to the IronPigs, Utley will play on Tuesday at Coca-Cola Park:
beginning of the season due to chondromalacia in his left knee, is
scheduled to continue a Major League rehab assignment when the Lehigh
Valley IronPigs host the Rochester Red Wings on Tuesday at 7:05 p.m.
As Jim Salisbury reported over the weekend, after playing at Lehigh Valley on Tuesday, Chase could return to the big club as early as Wednesday at CBP when the Phillies take on the Pirates.
GA tickets for Tuesday’s IronPigs game are still available.
Also of note, “Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network is the exclusive sponsor of all Major League rehabilitation appearances at Coca-Cola Park.”
Chase Utley is the Good Shepherd.
|cicilyqyo412 on Is Nate Allen good now, part o…|
|cicilyqyo412 on Drexel beats Villanova in huuu…|
|cicilyqyo412 on Erik Kratz traded for Brad Lin…|
|cicilyqyo412 on Things that happened during la…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages