Mar 29, 2011, 1:57 PM EST
From a media release:
As you know, Chase and Jennifer Utley are active animal advocates. This year they launched the Utley Foundation to not only raise funds for the PSCPA, but also help break the cycle of abuse by educating children. They have been working on a project with the Mural Arts Program to teach the community of Anna B. Pratt Elementary School (22nd and Dauphin) about how to treat animals with kindness.
This Thursday, they will head to the school for an assembly, and then to paint a “kindness to animals” mural with the students. The mural will later be unveiled on a wall across the street from the school at 22nd and Dauphin.
We’re assuming the school will provide him with a stool. Oh, and also that the mural will pretty much be the complete opposite of this.
|Mo-Cup-Town on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|2sentz on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Nick Menta on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages