Feb 12, 2013, 11:21 AM EST
There he is. Chase Utley. Taking grounders on the day pitchers and catchers were scheduled to report to Phillies camp down in Clearwater, Florida.
That photo comes courtesy of the telephonic equipment used by NBC 10′s John Clark.
Now, I don’t know about you, but to my heavily-trained Internet eye, Chase’s knees look fantastic in the extremely low resolution photos popping up on Twitter’s photo sharing services.
Chase Utley taking grounders. Didn’t do this last spring. Good sign twitter.com/johnclarknbc10…
— John Clark NBC10 (@johnclarknbc10) February 12, 2013
To add some actual reporting to back up our never-wrong eye impressions, Matt Gelb gives us the details:
Seen Chase Utley for
less than 10 minutes and he is already more active than all of last
spring. Lots of movement as he takes grounders.
Matt Gelb (@magelb) February
|joe skal on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages