Sep 26, 2012, 4:19 PM EDT
2012 may not have been a year of great team success for Cole Hamels and the Phillies but the Philadelphia ace reached a career high in wins and also set his family up financially for the rest of his life with a giant new contract. On top of these individual accomplishments, Hamels has been nominated for a Hall of Fame.
Which Hall of Fame you ask? How about the Hotties Hall of Fame at the Lousiville Slugger Museum and Factory in Kentucky.
According to our sources, seven of the ten inaugural Hall of Famers have been chosen already and include the likes of Ted Williams, Jim Palmer, Lou Gehrig, and Derek Jeter. But the final three spots are up for you to select.
The Hotties Hall exhibit opened last week in Louisville and Cole Hamels is on the short list of being enshrined.
If you want to get Cole Hamels a permanent spot on the wall, ladies (and gentlemen), you can vote for him right here.
All photos courtesy of the Louisville Slugger Museum
|will on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|FlyersFan on Wayne Simmonds on Hartsy and V…|
|FlyersFan on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|Shane Gostisbehere on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money