Sep 27, 2012, 11:43 AM EST
Feeling a case of the Mondays this Thursday? Or maybe you’re hungover from watching Kyle Kendrick pitch two innings last night. Well fret not, Level readers, because in just a few hours you can come hang out and drink delicious Dogfish Head Punkin’ Ale on special at the Fieldhouse in Center City and throw the bocce ball around with us.
To refresh your memory: we’re teaming up with the folks from Major League Bocce for a happy hour tonight (RSVP!) where you’ll actually be able to play on their bocce courts inside of the Fieldhouse. It’s a good opportunity to come out and meet some of us Level contributors, talk sports with fellow readers, and preview what Major League Bocce’s fall league at the Fieldhouse will look like.
And there’s just about a week left for you to enter our “Show Us Your Balls and Beers Photo Contest” where you and a friend can win a FREE spot on our The700Level team for the fall league. It’s easy, free, and takes about 15 seconds.
We hope to see you tonight.
To SIGN UP to play in the Major League Bocce fall league click here.
To enter our “Show Us Your Balls and Beers Photo Contest” click here.
Details for Major League Bocce / The700Level Happy Hour:
When: Thursday, September 27th
Where: Fieldhouse (Google Maps)
Time: 7:00-9:00 pm
What: Major League Bocce happy hour with The700Level.com – meet the contributors, play a little bocce (bocce court will be set-up), watch the Phillies v. Nats game
Specials: $4 Dogfish Head Punkin’ Ale and 60 Minute IPA drafts. There will also be $5 food specials.
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages