Aug 17, 2011, 4:11 PM EST
It’s a question I never once thought about, but after Harry Kalas’ shiny new statue was unveiled yesterday as Citizens Bank Park, the Internet folk have gone to war over it.
Which direction should your 2008 World Series Championship ring be worn? With the ‘P’ facing down when your hands are relaxed and standing? Or should the ‘P’ look normal in said situation?
Photo by pompomflipflop
People on the Internet debate:
“Why did he make the ring upside down? Nobody would wear it like that, ” Mike commented.
“If you wear it the other way you’d be looking at an upside down logo your whole life. the ring is worn correctly,” another surmised.
“Nope. It’s supposed to be upside down to the person wearing it,” chimed another.
“really? a discussion on the ring? get a life people.”
“really? a comment on a discussion about a ring? get a life person.”
“really? a snarky comment to a reply about getting a life? pot, kettle, black.”
“Really, a snarky comment to a reply to a snarky comment to a reply to a comment about a ring? pot, kettle, black.”
Now a blog post on a discussion.
|brandonphilly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages