Aug 17, 2011, 4:11 PM EDT
It’s a question I never once thought about, but after Harry Kalas’ shiny new statue was unveiled yesterday as Citizens Bank Park, the Internet folk have gone to war over it.
Which direction should your 2008 World Series Championship ring be worn? With the ‘P’ facing down when your hands are relaxed and standing? Or should the ‘P’ look normal in said situation?
Photo by pompomflipflop
People on the Internet debate:
“Why did he make the ring upside down? Nobody would wear it like that, ” Mike commented.
“If you wear it the other way you’d be looking at an upside down logo your whole life. the ring is worn correctly,” another surmised.
“Nope. It’s supposed to be upside down to the person wearing it,” chimed another.
“really? a discussion on the ring? get a life people.”
“really? a comment on a discussion about a ring? get a life person.”
“really? a snarky comment to a reply about getting a life? pot, kettle, black.”
“Really, a snarky comment to a reply to a snarky comment to a reply to a comment about a ring? pot, kettle, black.”
Now a blog post on a discussion.
|Gerald on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|Brian on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|willh888 on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|clubberlangphila on Michael Carter-Williams is you…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money