Jun 14, 2011, 8:26 AM EST
Lenny Dykstra, who is currently being held in the Los Angeles County Jail, pleaded not guilty to a slew of charges in court yesterday where a judge declared the former baseball player indigent.
From the Associated Press:
the charges, the ex-big leaguer gave an incoherent response.
They also say the Dude could face a maximum of 80 years in prison for the long list of 25 charges he faces.
Oh, and this: “Police who arrested Dykstra last month said they found cocaine, Ecstasy
and the synthetic human growth hormone Somatropin at his San Fernando
Recreational drug use, I could see Lenny being into, but what on earth would Dykstra be doing with a human growth hormone?
|ken bartlett on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|CantStanzaYa on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages