Jun 28, 2012, 12:50 PM EST
After a very impressive season debut last night, Chase Utley will ride the pine this afternoon in an attempt to keep his knees fresh for the long haul. It was an expected move, with the schedule tentatively set for Chase to play two days on and one off going forward.
You’re starting second baseman today is Mike Fontenot.
Today’s lineup vs. PIT: Rollins SS, Pierre LF, Victorino CF, Pence RF, Polanco 3B, Wigginton 1B, Fontenot 2B, Kratz C, Kendrick P.
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) June 28, 2012
The lineup will have their hands full with Pirates starter A.J. Burnett. He’s won an impressive seven starts in a row and currently sits at 7-1 with a 3.63 ERA. (And I’ll never get over him beating the Phillies in the ’09 Series with the Yankees)
Kyle Kendrick tosses for the Fightins.
|charles murphy on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Robert Matthews on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|ericsaxon35 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Brian Grasso on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages