Jun 2, 2012, 2:17 PM EST
The Phillies will attempt to make the NL East race even tighter this afternoon as they take on the Miami Marlins at Citizens Bank Park in a 4:05 start. You have to like their chances with Cole Hamels (8-1, 2.43) throwing. He’ll take on Marlins right-hander Ricky Nolasco (5-3, 4.26).
As mentioned earlier, Jose Contreras hit the DL and is done for the season after hurting himself last night. Michael Schwimmer has taken his place on the roster. Ideally we won’t have to be seeing too much of him.
Lineup vs MIA: Rollins SS, Pierre LF, Pence RF, Ruiz C, Victorino CF, Wigginton 1B, Polanco 3B, Galvis 2B, Hamels P
— Phillies (@Phillies) June 2, 2012
Contreras tore UCL and flexor pronator tendon in elbow. Season is over.
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) June 2, 2012
|2sentz on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|ken bartlett on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages