May 2, 2011, 5:06 PM EST
Roy Halladay (3-1, 2.41) takes on Jonathon Niese (1-3, 5.10) in day baseball at Citizens Bank Park this afternoon. If you’re looking for an encouraging trend for today’s game, the Doc has won his last six starts against the Mets, good for 6-0 with a 2.54 ERA dating all the way back to 2006. If you’re looking for even more fun Roy trends? Halladay has won his last 11 starts against NL East opponents. The beast of the East to be sure.
As for the bats, John Mayberry Jr. will get the start in left and Dane Sardinha will handle the catching duties with Chooch banged up and Schneider seeing a lot of work over the past week.
First pitch scheduled for 1:10 from CBP. Forecasts call for an influx of sun and jorts.
|caliphornian on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|BenE. on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|t800m101 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages