Dec 13, 2012, 3:18 PM EST
I just keep looking at this photo and imagine Shane shouting, “Hey LOOK! There’s a GIANT green wall in the outfield!”
Alas, Shane Victorino was welcomed to Boston today and is now officially a member of the Red Sox organization.
He’s certainly not the first member of the 2008 WFC Philadelphia Phillies to move on to another team, and he did spend his fall with the Dodgers, but Shane in a Red Sox uniform just looks weird.
The Phillies don’t even play the Red Sox all that frequently but there is a bit of an East Coast rivalry between the two cities. So we can just say we don’t like it all that much and move along.
I still like Shane. I don’t care.
You can watch his presser video below:
|db21 on Connor Barwin says Eagles used…|
|2sentz on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|thisguy on Philly WrestleMania update: no…|
|Chris on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages