Dec 13, 2012, 3:18 PM EDT
I just keep looking at this photo and imagine Shane shouting, “Hey LOOK! There’s a GIANT green wall in the outfield!”
Alas, Shane Victorino was welcomed to Boston today and is now officially a member of the Red Sox organization.
He’s certainly not the first member of the 2008 WFC Philadelphia Phillies to move on to another team, and he did spend his fall with the Dodgers, but Shane in a Red Sox uniform just looks weird.
The Phillies don’t even play the Red Sox all that frequently but there is a bit of an East Coast rivalry between the two cities. So we can just say we don’t like it all that much and move along.
I still like Shane. I don’t care.
You can watch his presser video below:
|FlyersFan on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|John Anselmo on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|FlyersFan on Wayne Simmonds on Hartsy and V…|
|Jay D on Wayne Simmonds on Hartsy and V…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money