Mar 19, 2013, 3:24 PM EDT
The Phillies announced a number of new concessions today down at Citizens Bark for the 2013 season. As rumored earlier, there will in fact be a Federal Donuts to help you get your sugar and grease high this summer. But one of the more intriguing announcements was that of a new beer garden between Ashburn Alley and Bull’s BBQ.
Here’s what the announcement said about the new spot for adult beverages:
Alley Brewing Company: A beer garden has finally come to the ballpark! Located behind the bullpens in Ashburn Alley, it is the
place in the ballpark to find the largest selection of domestic,
import, regional and micro brews. Features a custom-made Alley Brewing
Company Lager – made exclusively for Phillies fans attending the game.
So if Roy Halladay needs to put on a few pounds this season, there’s plenty of fried chicken and donuts. And if Phillies fans need a few beers to drowned out Roy Halladay’s 85 mph fastball, they have at least 18 new taps to choose from.
The folks over at Foobooz were down at the ballpark this afternoon and have a nice photo gallery of some of the new concessions as well as some new Phillies swag with the team’s logo in soft pretzel form. But I don’t think that’d taste real good.
The MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION I did not see answered anywhere is WILL THE ONIONS BE RETURNING???!???
CORRECTION: There will be onions. And all is right in the world.
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|The Green Hornet on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money