Mar 19, 2013, 3:24 PM EST
The Phillies announced a number of new concessions today down at Citizens Bark for the 2013 season. As rumored earlier, there will in fact be a Federal Donuts to help you get your sugar and grease high this summer. But one of the more intriguing announcements was that of a new beer garden between Ashburn Alley and Bull’s BBQ.
Here’s what the announcement said about the new spot for adult beverages:
Alley Brewing Company: A beer garden has finally come to the ballpark! Located behind the bullpens in Ashburn Alley, it is the
place in the ballpark to find the largest selection of domestic,
import, regional and micro brews. Features a custom-made Alley Brewing
Company Lager – made exclusively for Phillies fans attending the game.
So if Roy Halladay needs to put on a few pounds this season, there’s plenty of fried chicken and donuts. And if Phillies fans need a few beers to drowned out Roy Halladay’s 85 mph fastball, they have at least 18 new taps to choose from.
The folks over at Foobooz were down at the ballpark this afternoon and have a nice photo gallery of some of the new concessions as well as some new Phillies swag with the team’s logo in soft pretzel form. But I don’t think that’d taste real good.
The MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION I did not see answered anywhere is WILL THE ONIONS BE RETURNING???!???
CORRECTION: There will be onions. And all is right in the world.
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|CantStanzaYa on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Matt S. on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages