Sep 5, 2013, 3:29 PM EDT
What’s the deal with Shane Victorino and fans evacuating their frosty beverages from their cups?
You surely remember the time a fan at Wrigley Field felt the need to shower Shane with a little Old Style while attempting to make a catch.
Anyway, as you can see in the above video (via Hot Clicks), Shane made one heck of a grab while falling into the stands at Fenway Park last night. That was only half the fun though as one fan in the immediate area loses a cell phone onto the field and another loses his shit to the point where he forces another lady to spill her beverage all over herself.
Miss that about Shane, always finding himself in the middle of something wacky.
Previously: Shane Victorino gets standing ovation
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return