Sep 5, 2013, 3:29 PM EDT
What’s the deal with Shane Victorino and fans evacuating their frosty beverages from their cups?
You surely remember the time a fan at Wrigley Field felt the need to shower Shane with a little Old Style while attempting to make a catch.
Anyway, as you can see in the above video (via Hot Clicks), Shane made one heck of a grab while falling into the stands at Fenway Park last night. That was only half the fun though as one fan in the immediate area loses a cell phone onto the field and another loses his shit to the point where he forces another lady to spill her beverage all over herself.
Miss that about Shane, always finding himself in the middle of something wacky.
Previously: Shane Victorino gets standing ovation
|galasso2586 on 3 Stars: Sloppy Flyers complet…|
|Marvin Monroe on 3 Stars: Sloppy Flyers complet…|
|Jason R. on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|that guy on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money