Jun 15, 2011, 10:51 PM EST
Chooooooch! The Phillies pulled off some late inning heroics by coming back from being down two runs in the ninth to tie it up and send the game into extras. Shane Victorino hit a clutch single that scored Carlos Ruiz and Michael Martinez who was running for Ross Gload who hit a big pinch hit.
It was Carlos Ruiz doing it again in the 10th handling the walkoff duties.
Watch Carlos Ruiz’s final at-bat here. Not a bad day at the Bank.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages