Jun 8, 2012, 3:43 PM EDT
Welcome back, big Jim. Here’s a bat, and after Jimmy, Juan and Hunter go, you go.
Matt Gelb has it that Jim Thome is batting fourth for the Phils today in the first of their nine straight interleague games. So far this season, Thome is batting a cool .100 (2 for 20) with 11 strikeouts.
Gelb also has it that the last time the Phils played in Camden Yards back in 2006, starter Ryan Madson threw 8 2/3 innings. Here, for your intense enjoyment, is the box score from the Phils’ 4-0 Jun. 29 win. Okay, all together now:
Also, for those of you who made the trek down to Inner Harbor, be on the lookout for these 16 oz. Natty Boh commemorative cans celebrating the 20th anniversary of Oriole Park and bring us one back for our collection.
While you’re at it, have a few on us. We’ll, uh, hit you back later.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money