Jun 10, 2011, 1:14 PM EDT
Sure, the pitching isn’t going to solve any of the offensive woes, but it’s still awfully nice to know our rotation this weekend will consist of Roy Halladay, Cliff Lee, and Roy Oswalt.
Tonight’s match up faces Carlos Zambrano (5-2, 3.98) and his “We Stinks” attitude against Roy Halladay (8-3, 2.56) who looks to become the leagues’ first nine game winner.
Not much of a preview today. We were up too late watching last night’s crap-fest and are simply exhausted trying to come up with things to say about this offense. Maybe if they finally wake up and put some big numbers on the board, it’d make things easier on everybody.
First pitch scheduled for 7:05. Come look for us and say “what’s up” if you make it over to Camden this evening.
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money