Jun 10, 2011, 1:14 PM EST
Sure, the pitching isn’t going to solve any of the offensive woes, but it’s still awfully nice to know our rotation this weekend will consist of Roy Halladay, Cliff Lee, and Roy Oswalt.
Tonight’s match up faces Carlos Zambrano (5-2, 3.98) and his “We Stinks” attitude against Roy Halladay (8-3, 2.56) who looks to become the leagues’ first nine game winner.
Not much of a preview today. We were up too late watching last night’s crap-fest and are simply exhausted trying to come up with things to say about this offense. Maybe if they finally wake up and put some big numbers on the board, it’d make things easier on everybody.
First pitch scheduled for 7:05. Come look for us and say “what’s up” if you make it over to Camden this evening.
|Hiccup on The current Papelbon header on…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|willh888 on Photo: I think there’s a…|
|Franchise on Philly WrestleMania update: no…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages