Aug 29, 2011, 3:19 PM EST
According to MLB.com’s Todd Zolecki, Jamie Moyer will use the Phillies facilities down in Clearwater, Florida as he attempts to rehab from Tommy John surgery which he underwent in December.
Moyer, who has spent the 2011 season as an analyst on ESPN’s BBTN, currently sits at 267 career wins. He is not currently part of the Phillies organization, but per Zolecki’s article the team will let him use its facilities at Bright House Field.
Whether he ever makes it back to the Bigs remains to be seen, but it makes us a little bit happier just to know he’s still trying.
US Presswire Photo
|Hextall on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Grammar Nazi on We’re comparing Michael…|
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|BenE. on Take a hike, Tom Brady: Eagles…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages