Apr 11, 2013, 4:27 PM EST
I don’t know about you, but HBO’s Game of Thrones is probably my favorite show on television right now. So it’s safe to say I thought it was a pretty badass when DC Sports Bog posted about Jayson Werth using the shows theme song as his walk up music. The fact that Werth and his beard could probably make for a great character in Westeros just makes it even better.
You can kind of hear it in the above video but if you’re unfamiliar with the theme song you may not make it out.
Now, sadly, Werth doesn’t use that tune exclusively. He also came to bat to “Werewolves of London” and the theme music from “The Walking Dead,” according to Dan Steinberg, which led the WAPO reporter to say, “Werth continues to state his case for most unusual pro baseball player in D.C.”
We still kind of miss him a little. Even if he did have a bad aura. Maybe he was a warg or something.
>>Jayson Werth using ‘Game of Thrones’ theme as walk-up music [DC Sports Bog] [via]
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages