Jul 11, 2011, 3:35 PM EST
Theres a lot wrong with this photo… for starters, where is Jimmy’s computer? Are we expected to believe He’s really going to be productive with nothing but a phone and some looseleaf paper? I don’t even see a pencil. Second… a tip for Young James: take the corner office, bro
As you can clearly see, there’s no coffee on J-Roll’s desk. That’s reserved for Brad Lidge Jose Contreras Ryan Madson Antonio Bastardo. Or Lumbergh (see below).
Would you trust Jimmy Rollins as your portfolio manager? I’d lean towards ‘yes’ simply because that shirt looks so damn smooth.
Your captions, especially on the photo below, are appreciated.
The photos comes courtesy of PhillyFinancialDay.com, which took place on Friday during which a number of the Phillies — including Cole Hamels, Chase Utley, Shane Victorino, and J-Roll — teamed up with local financial institutions to raise funds for the foundations of the players. Read more about it all here.
More photos from the day here.
Some other random Phillies tidbits since there’s no actual sports taking place today:
Mike Stutes is spending his break back in Cali eating cheeseburgers.
And Cliff Lee is busy learning Chinese at the All-Star game.
|Jason R. on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|Webuppp on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return