Jul 11, 2011, 3:35 PM EST
Theres a lot wrong with this photo… for starters, where is Jimmy’s computer? Are we expected to believe He’s really going to be productive with nothing but a phone and some looseleaf paper? I don’t even see a pencil. Second… a tip for Young James: take the corner office, bro
As you can clearly see, there’s no coffee on J-Roll’s desk. That’s reserved for Brad Lidge Jose Contreras Ryan Madson Antonio Bastardo. Or Lumbergh (see below).
Would you trust Jimmy Rollins as your portfolio manager? I’d lean towards ‘yes’ simply because that shirt looks so damn smooth.
Your captions, especially on the photo below, are appreciated.
The photos comes courtesy of PhillyFinancialDay.com, which took place on Friday during which a number of the Phillies — including Cole Hamels, Chase Utley, Shane Victorino, and J-Roll — teamed up with local financial institutions to raise funds for the foundations of the players. Read more about it all here.
More photos from the day here.
Some other random Phillies tidbits since there’s no actual sports taking place today:
Mike Stutes is spending his break back in Cali eating cheeseburgers.
And Cliff Lee is busy learning Chinese at the All-Star game.
|Negativo on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|solidsender on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Sarah Baine on Terrell Owens Is Bowling, but…|
|Sarah Baine on The Evster weighs in on hip, t…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages