Jan 9, 2013, 2:10 PM EST
No athletes were voted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, New York this year. Not Curt Schilling, who Jim Salisbury made a very good case for yesterday. And not even Jose Mesa, who you may or may not have known was on the ballot this year.
We took a look at Schill’s candidacy a few weeks back as well, if you want to give that a gander.
The table is not set for a Jose Mesa resurgence in years to come. He received zero votes.
Thoughts on NOBODY getting elected for the first time since 1996? I’m not one to get all righteous about HOF voting, but this seems dumb to me.
What do you think of the voting? Any voters particularly irk you? Do you even care? We can’t blame you if you don’t.
|Steve on Adrian Peterson thinks Mike Vi…|
|Ummmm on Union unveil new primary kits,…|
|bulldogmomanne on Before This Week, the Most Un-…|
|BirdGangT on With $13 million guaranteed, J…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return