Nov 16, 2011, 4:12 PM EDT
Sure, this cake made to look like the Phillie Phanatic is an acheivement in architectural baking, and it may taste sweet and delicious, but does his tongue work? I want a functioning tongue on my Phanatic cake.
Also, when they put a knife into the Phanatic’s head… that should be illegal. Even on a food version of the fluffy green guy.
Apparently the guy who made the cake is Dana Herbert who was on the TLC show Cake Boss.
(Yes, the video is old, but the cake is still impressive)
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return