Sep 23, 2012, 12:50 PM EDT
After Saturday’s ugly loss to the Braves, Charlie Manuel said his team still believes they have a shot at making the postseason. He also realizes their chances are slimming with each passing day that they fail to make up ground.
While Roy Halladay’s struggles continue, Cliff Lee (6-7, 3.27) has been masterful over the past few weeks. He’ll need that to continue today as he takes on Braves right-hander Tim Hudson (15-6, 3.77).
Today is the final weekend game at Citizens Bank Park this season. Andrew Bynum reportedly didn’t make it into town to throw out the first pitch but kids will still get their Cole Hamels action figurine.
1:35. Need a 10-game winning streak here or something.
— Jake Kaplan (@jakemkaplan) September 23, 2012
|BenE. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|MikeD on The Secret Service once threat…|
|Jason R. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money