Jun 10, 2011, 2:46 AM EDT
Dear Phillies Fans,
Please don’t reach into the field of play for any reason whatsoever. Ever.
Sure, this guy may have helped the Phillies after the umpires conferred and ruled that the play was a ground rule double due to the nitwit touching the ball over the railing, but it would have saved everyone some time and a fanbase some self-respect if you just left the damn thing alone.
Full Recap From Thursday’s Game: Down the Drain: Offense/Defense Costs Phillies Again
Watch the play at MLB.com here.
US Presswire photo
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return