May 15, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
The Phillies wrapped up their four-game season series against the Indians Wednesday afternoon, losing the game, 10-4, and the series, 32-12.
Matt drew attention to Cole Hamels’ 2013 command issues in the pregamer and another unpleasant outing followed.
In 106 pitches over five innings, Hamels threw 64 strikes and allowed five earned on six hits. He struck out four but walked two to take the National League lead in walks allowed with 24, one ahead of Tim Lincecum.
As for the bullpen in relief of Cole, Chad Durbin gave up two runs in 2/3 of work and Raul Valdes served up a three-run shot to right in the eighth.
Jimmy Rollins drove in three of the Phillies’ four runs, scoring John Mayberry in the third and Mayberry and Carlos Ruiz in the fifth. Chooch also crossed Delmon Young on a double in the ninth to record his 300th career RBI.
Cheer up by watching Carlos Zambrano beat the hell out of a Gatorade cooler and a Korean batter prematurely flip his bat to the amusement of the opposing dugout.
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages