May 14, 2011, 4:21 PM EST
Things started out rather bleak for the Phillies as Joe Blanton gave up back-to-back home runs in the first inning to Martin Prado and Nate Mclouth to put the Braves up a quick 2-0. Jair Jurrjens dominated the Phils bats for 5 perfect innings before becoming human. Still, he was more than good enough to beat the Phillies stuttering offense this afternoon.
Full photo recap, including a look at the awesome Negro League throwbacks worn by both teams, below.
This pretty much sums up the game though:
Absolutely loved the Braves’ high socks with the horizontal stripes in the middle.
And finally, J-Roll looking smooth in the baggy uni.
AP Photos with a Charlie and Jimmy screengrab
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages