Jun 6, 2011, 5:05 PM EST
The Phillies must be happy to return home after finishing their road trip with a sub-par 4-5 record. Despite a losing road trip, they return to Citizens Bank Park atop the NL East. They’ll kick off their home stand this evening against the Los Angeles Dodgers as Cliff Lee (4-5, 3.94) takes on Ted Lilly (4-4, 4.22).
A few minor transactions for the Phils: Jimmy Rollins tweets that his X-rays were negative and that he anticipated returning in a couple of days. Ross Gload is back from paternity leave as John Mayberry Jr. has been optioned to Lehigh Valley.
Dom Brown will get a start this evening against a left-hander, with Raul getting a blow. Charlie Manuel, who has said Dom won’t see much action against lefties, mentioned Raul needed a rest and liked how Brown matched up with Lilly.
First pitch scheduled for 7:05. Our apologies for the slow day. We are having all sorts of tech issues today. Hopefully we’ll be able to fix them as soon as possible. Go Cliff, go.
|sfsu on Take a hike, Tom Brady: Eagles…|
|willh888 on Quotable: Ruben Amaro Jr. says…|
|Docdeath20 on Quotable: Ruben Amaro Jr. says…|
|Dreday410 on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages