Jun 4, 2011, 4:04 PM EST
The nice thing about the Phillies highly regarded rotation is that after every loss, they have another stud pitcher to turn to to stop the bleeding. Tonight, it’s Kyle Kendrick’s turn to beat the Pirates. KK will be making his third start of the season with his last being an emergency start against the Rockies in which he threw batting practice to Jason Giambi in three long innings of work.
Hopefully they can get much more out of him tonight with Kendrick being able to prepare for the starting role.
As we mentioned earlier, John Mayberry is back with the team while Ross Gload is temporarily gone. This leaves the Phils bench short on left-handed bats.
Charlie’s lineup for this evening has Dane Sardinha penned in at catcher after Chooch spent a lot of time behind the plate in last night’s 12-inning affair.
They’ll take on the much hyped Roy Halladay clone known as Charlie Morton. Should be interesting.
The full lineup, per the Phillies:
|Tom on The ‘Group of Death…|
|yishmeister on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|clmull on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|kbwcpa on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages