Jul 29, 2011, 6:03 PM EST
It’s past 6:00 pm on the East Coast and the Phillies have yet to make a trade for a right-handed bat. We’ll keep you updated through out the night with any rumblings we hear, but until something goes down, we’ve got a heck of a pitching matchup to watch tonight in South Philadelphia.
Roy Halladay (12-4, 2.55) takes on Charlie Morton (8-5, 3.69) and the first place Pittsburgh Pirates. While the Phils struggle quite a bit playing on the other side of the state (13-22 at PNC Park since 2001), the Fightins have handled the Buccos much better in the friendly confines of Citizens Bank Park (15-5 since 2004).
First pitch scheduled for 7:05. Domonic Brown is batting second and playing right field this evening. It could be the final time you see Brown in a Phillies uniform.
|dawkisgod on Video: If Chip Kelly calls a […|
|David Seasholtz on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages