Jul 27, 2012, 10:29 PM EST
The bullpen’s mixed reactions to John Mayberry’s troubles in left field are probably a pretty decent cross section of the responses from the Phils fans who took the time to watch the team’s 6-1 loss to the Braves Friday night.
Mayberry’s error and Mike Fontenot’s earlier gaffe didn’t single-handedly doom the Phillies, but they sure didn’t help either.
Can somebody go pick up John? That’d be swell.
Photo Credit: Philadelphia Phillies left fielder John Mayberry tumbles in left field after missing a fly ball off the bat of Atlanta Braves’ Michael Bourn, to allow a triple, during the sixth inning of a baseball game, Friday, July, 27, 2012 in Atlanta. (AP Photo/John Amis)
|Matt S. on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|SadKumquat on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|JMRA on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|AJockStrapFeely on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages