Feb 13, 2013, 1:09 PM EST
Ahh, it’s good to have Roy Halladay back in our lives again — not that he’s ever not there, what with that bobblehead we keep under our pillow and all. Doc gave his State of the Roy address this afternoon down in Clearwater and said everything you want to hear. He thinks if he continues to feel the way he feels now then he feels he’ll do great things in 2013. Feel it.
Also, in an attempt to always change and adapt as a pitcher, he may start hitting guys a bit more per a suggestion from teammate Chase Utley.
We never thought Zoo meant the face breaking thing literally, but who knows?
|Lol on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
|badman on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
|lahoe819 on Eagles won’t rest their starte…|
|irishphilly87 on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages