Jun 24, 2011, 2:16 PM EST
Jimmy Rollins and Red Bull are doing some unique things around Philadelphia this weekend as 576 (the same number of feet Jimmy plans to hit a baseball on Monday) specially marked J-Roll baseballs have been hidden around the city. If you are lucky enough to find one and bring it to the Ball Park Cranks event on Monday on the Ben Franklin Parkway, you could get VIP access and a chance to meet Young James and get an autographed item.
Be sure to check back here on Sunday as we may have a hint as to an exact location of one of J-Roll’s special balls.
The full details:
the city of Philadelphia in honor of the distance we hope Jimmy can hit
the ball. If fans find a baseball and bring it to the event on Monday by
11:15 AM as directed, they are entered into a sweepstakes to win access
to the VIP seating area which includes a meet and greet with Jimmy
Rollins and an autographed trading card.
Cranks shirts will also pop up around the city which are INSTANT winners
for the VIP seating area. Fans will be given clues and learn the
Foursquare locations of these shirts by following @RedBullPhilly and
Jimmy Rollins on Facebook.
|brandonphilly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages