May 8, 2013, 1:22 PM EST
The big Roy Halladay update is set to come in just under an hour from San Francisco, but there are already signs pointing to the positive. For instance, Charlie Manuel was a guest on satellite radio this morning and hinted that Halladay will likely pitch again this season. Then, Halladay was spotted smiling and laughing and joking with reporters in the clubhouse at AT&T Park.
The world is not coming to an end, people. I mean, it is eventually. Just not today.
You can listen to audio of Manuel’s thoughts below.
Halladay hanging out in clubhouse. Smiling. Laughing. You would think if it’s career ending he wouldn’t be in a good mood.
— Todd Zolecki (@ToddZolecki) May 8, 2013
Roy Halladay visibly happy. Joked with reporters: “Are you guys going to grill me?” — Matt Gelb (@magelb) May 8, 2013
Charlie Manuel tells @mlbnetworkradio that Roy Halladay “is going to be ok” and has a “real good” chance to pitch again in 2013.
— Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) May 8, 2013
|willh888 on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|mike on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
|No Hope on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Mike T. on Take a hike, Tom Brady: Eagles…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages