Nov 1, 2011, 12:11 PM EDT
Have you ever said to yourself, “Man, I wish I could have seen Pink Floyd perform Echoes live at Pompeii?“
Well, Citizens Bank Park is a venue roughly 2,000 years newer than the Amphitheatre of Pompeii, and Roger Waters is only one member of Pink Floyd, and “Echoes” obviously isn’t on “The Wall,” but you can still see Roger Waters outdoors in South Philly next summer!
The Daily News’ Dan Gross passes along the info that Roger Waters will perform “The Wall” on July 14th at Citizens Bank Park.
You may recall Waters was in Philly last November performing the same album. The stage setup is quite a sight to behold. Should make for a wild visual in Citizens Bank Park, assuming he uses the same/similar setup.
Tickets go on sale Monday via ComcastTix.com
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return