Jul 11, 2011, 1:49 PM EST
Sadly, we won’t get to see Cole Hamels relieve Cliff Lee who relieved Roy Halladay in Tuesday’s MLB All-Star game, but the latter part of that is still feasible*.
National League Manager Bruce Bochy named Roy Halladay the team’s starter for tomorrow’s All-Star Game out in Arizona and he couldn’t be more thrilled to have him.
“When you talk about the best, this guy is always at the top,” Bochy said of Halladay. “It’s been
like this the last few years. So I’m really looking forward to seeing
him start the game, and I’m excited that I could name him the starter.”
CSN’s Jim Salisbury passes this info along, “Bochy says Halladay can go at least 2 inn. He said he received no restriction from Phils.”
Clearly the Phillies wouldn’t be real thrilled with Doc tossing more than two innings, but then again, that could only be like 11 pitches.
Doc will go up against Los Angeles Angels’ Jered Weaver for the American League.
*Unlikely, yes, but feasible
|clmull on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|kbwcpa on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|Matt S. on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|braindead on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages