Jul 8, 2011, 4:15 PM EST
Roy Halladay and the Phillies kick off their highly-anticipated series this evening with the second place Atlanta Braves. That is if Mother Nature allows it. Typically, any force on earth fears messing with Doc’s routine, but Mother Nature is a bad, bad woman sometimes.
Seriously, when heading to the ball park in South Philadelphia earlier, there were torrential downpours that caused me to pull off the road and into a coffee shop.
It was that bad.
If baseball does happen this evening, it’s Roy Halladay (11-3, 2.44) taking on Brandon Beachy (3-1, 3.23) for the Bravos.
An interesting lineup for Charlie Manuel this evening, with John Mayberry Jr. batting in the two-hole: 1. Rollins, 2. Mayberry, 3. Utley, 4. Howard, 5. Ibanez, 6. Ruiz, 7. Brown, 8. Valdez, and 9. Roy Halladay
Good luck in the weather out there. Godspeed, all of you.
|psudrozz on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|psudrozz on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|Andrew Unterberger on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|psudrozz on The 12 best photos from the Ea…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages