Jul 12, 2012, 12:13 PM EST
If you’re looking for an appetizer before you dig in to the roller coaster of a second half to the Phillies season, you may be in luck this evening. How about Roy Halladay pitching against a bunch of Class-A folks down in Clearwater?
Halladay will make a rehab assignment this evening for the Threshers and could be back in the Phillies rotation early next week in Los Angeles. Tonight’s game will be televised in part on The Comcast Network (7PM). Laynce Nix will also be in action.
Corey Seidman wrote a nice piece about how the Phillies season started to really turn when Doc went down with an injury. Perhaps his return can have a similar effect.
Anyway, Roy Halladay throws a cutter tonight. That’s something.
Halladay slated to go 60 pitches/4 IP. RT @philaphillies: SportsNite special on TCN @ 7pm with LIVE cut-ins of Halladay’s rehab start.
— Dan Roche (@RochesRWinners) July 12, 2012
|Porter on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|solidsender on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|Bmac on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|33 on Eagles officially the hottest…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages