Jul 19, 2011, 7:56 PM EDT
Good news, Roy Halladay fans. The Phillies ace is doing just fine after coming out of last night’s game against the Cubs due to heat-related issues. Earth’s yellow sun may be what gives Superman his powers, but heat and humidity (or perhaps All-Star festivities?) zapped Halladay of his, at least for a night. Fortunately, Doc reports that he’s doing just fine today.
The sound you hear right now is that of a hotel manager just BURSTING to violate his chain’s guest confidentiality pledge. Followed quickly by some Power Station.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money