Apr 15, 2011, 8:14 PM EST
Roy Oswalt has range.
The video below is from “Teeing It Up,” an MLB Network show hosted by former Braves ace John Smoltz in which the the Phillies starting rotation played 5-on-1 best ball against Smoltz, who is known for his skills on the links. We won’t spoil the results of the 18 hole match in case you catch it on replay, but we will point out just how awesome this shot from Roy Oswalt was.
Did you catch this golf matchup when it initially aired? Cole Hamels appeared to have the best form, Joe Blanton had a nice long ball, Roy Halladay failed at trying to get his Happy Gilmore on, and Cliff Lee just didn’t look comfortable in shorts.
Video clip courtesy of MLB Network.
|Mo-Cup-Town on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|2sentz on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Nick Menta on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages