Oct 4, 2011, 12:54 PM EST
We all know Ryan Howard plays well in St. Louis. Wanna take a look at just how well?
The Big Piece in 26 games at Busch Stadium:
And once more for emphasis, a .512 OBP and 1.078 OPS.
His 35 RBI are the most for any visiting player in the history of the new Busch Stadium, while his 9 home runs are tied for the lead with Houston’s Carlos Lee, albeit that Lee has played 14 more games in the park than Howard.
Tempering our unbridled giddiness is Ryan’s small, but noteworthy sample-size against Game 3 starter Jaime Garcia. Off Garcia, Howard is just 2 for 12, and while one of those hits was a homer, 6 of his 10 outs have come by way of the of the third strike.
If that last part happens to bother you in some way, we refer you to the picture above. Feel better?
3 Hours and 30 minutes until Game 3. Lineups to come.
|trishb on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charlie d on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
|sfsu on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|willh888 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages